Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Wish

Here is my wish. I just want to be loved for who I am. Truly loved with out restraint, without games, without shame. I just want someone to enjoy this beautiful world with and it just seems like the fucking hardest thing to do. If you are feeling it the other person isnt. Or there is some major problem. Nothing ever seems to work out and after dating for so long( I am still young) I get exhausted of the whole fucking process. I just want someone I can grow with. Someone to learn from. Someone who changes me and opens my eyes to the world around me and someone I can do that with. Why are these impossible things to ask for? Does anyone know? How do you find someone who has those qualities. Who doesnt give up and someone who tries! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment